was born and grew up in Dombås (central Norway), but currently lives in Warsaw (Poland). He started dancing at 5 years old. At the age of 8 he took part in his first Swing dance competitions and at 13 began teaching locally. In 2007 Sondre went for Norway's got Talent show and since then his dance career has really started.
- began competing in Boogie Woogie;
- European Champion title in Boogie Woogie Juniors class 2010 (Stuttgart, Germany);
- also started dancing and competing in Lindy-hop;
- World Champion title in Boogie Woogie Juniors class 2011 (Stuttgart, Germany);
- 1 Place in European Swing Dance Championship Strictly 2013 (London, UK);
- 1 Place Boogie Woogie Cup 2014 (Munich, Germany);